The successful candidate will be required to submit a CV, with a copy of passport, education certificates and police clearance to complete the on-line application process. In the CV, please include the names and contact email addresses of two professional referees one of which must be a current Principal.
Thank you for your initial interest in INPS/ Shakhbout. As a dedicated provider of private education in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Al Ain, we are well positioned to offer various teaching roles at all levels to highly-motivated and passionate individuals . If you are an inspirational Kindergarten or Elementary teacher, or a Middle School teacher in the following subjects: English, Maths, Sciences , Information Technology, Arabic, Islamic or Physical Education and wish to explore new teaching opportunities across INPS school then click on a position below for more information and to apply.
- Competitive terms of employment
- Tax Free salary
- Annual Flight
- Opportunity to work within a team of supportive and creative colleagues
- Excellent professional development and guidance
- BA in Education or Bachelor in relevant major and PGCE or equivalent Teaching Qualification.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in the given position.
- Solid experience teaching the American Curriculum.
- Good knowledge of Primary pedagogy.
- Passion for teaching and commitment to education.
- A high level of professionalism and consideration of the children well-being.
- Recent and consistent involvement in extra-curricular activities.
- Respect for all members of a school community, irrespective of position, gender, age, and ethnic background.
- A positive and solution-focused attitude to working life.